We have over 300 quality vintage lugged-steel road bikes from the 1970s and '80s available for restoration, including Schwinn, Raleigh, Peugeot, Motobecane, Ross, Masi, DeRosa, Puch, Astro Diamler, Nishiki, Atala, Zullo, Concord, ItalaVega, Dawes, Fuji, KHS and Trek. Sizes from 47 to 63 cm. The inventory is constantly changing and there's always a wide selection.
Restorations include complete disassembly and inspection. The head set, bottom bracket, and hub bearing systems are disassembled, inspected, cleaned, greased, and adjusted. Wheels are trued, spokes tensioned, new rim strips, tubes and tires installed. Worn parts get replaced as needed. The frame is cleaned and polished. Choose one of ours or bring in your own.
Every bike we sell comes with a one-year warranty on parts, and FREE lifetime labor and service. That means if you get a flat, you only pay for the new tube or tire. If your chain wears out, you pay only for the replacement part. We also offer you a 10% discount on new parts and accessories at time of purchase. We are always available by appointment to help you.
All The News That's Fit to Post
- Jonathon Porter January 21, 2017
- Finding Mental Clarity, Physical Wellness Through Yoga December 5, 2016
- Shop Local November 22, 2016
- Wildcat I Restoration October 31, 2016
- Long Haul Trucker October 7, 2016
- Alex Singer September 26, 2016
- U of L Earn-A-Bike Program August 3, 2016
- Schwinn Fastback Restoration July 6, 2016
- Vic’s Tie-dye Jersey March 10, 2016
- Perry Finley logs 100K club miles February 7, 2016