We have over 300 quality vintage lugged-steel road bikes from the 1970s and '80s available for restoration, including Nishiki, Schwinn, Raleigh, Bianchi, Trek, Motobecane, Gitane, Faggin, Specialized, Peugeot, Lejeune, Jack Taylor, Alan, Holdsworth, and Terry. Sizes from 47 to 63 cm. The inventory is constantly changing and there's always a wide selection.
Restorations include complete disassembly and inspection. The head set, bottom bracket, and hub bearing systems are disassembled, inspected, cleaned, greased, and adjusted. Wheels are trued, spokes tensioned, new rim strips, tubes and tires installed. Worn parts get replaced as needed. The frame is cleaned and polished. Choose one of ours or bring in your own.
Every bike we sell comes with a one-year warranty on parts, and FREE lifetime labor and service. That means if you get a flat, you only pay for the new tube or tire. If your chain wears out, you pay only for the replacement part. We also offer you a 10% discount on new parts and accessories at time of purchase. We are always available by appointment to help you.
All The News That's Fit to Post
In the Highlands
921 Baxter Avenue, Louisville, Kentucky, USA - phone/text: 502-552-5669
Wednesday 12 - 6, Thursday 12 - 5, Friday 12 - 5, Saturday 10 - 5, Sunday 12 - 4
More of our restored bikes for sale can be found here.
Connect with us on Facebook
Recent Blog Posts
- Peugeot Restoration October 5, 2017
- Schwinn Paramount Track July 20, 2017
- Rust-O-Matic June 22, 2017
- Bianchi Nuovo Alloro June 19, 2017
- Maserati MT-10 Restoration March 28, 2017
- J. C. Higgins Restoration February 27, 2017
- Wildcat I Restoration October 31, 2016
- Long Haul Trucker Build October 7, 2016
- Alex Singer September 26, 2016
- Schwinn Fastback Restoration July 6, 2016