A basic bike restoration is $175. Other parts that may be needed are in addition, they might include new wheels, tires, chain, crank, bottom bracket, brake pads, cables, shifters, grips, or saddle. View our restoration process.
If we don’t have exactly what you want in stock we can get the bike you want factory fresh ready to ride with free delivery and assembly in just over a week. So, what are you looking for? Our brands include Pure Cycles, Public, and KHS, we are also dealers for Surly and Velo Orange. Plus, every bike we sell comes with Vic’s Lifetime Service: FREE tune-ups and labor for as long as you own the bike. View new bikes.
This link will take you away from the Vic’s Classic Bikes website.
We can get you any new bike ready to ride in a little over a week. Tell us what your needs are:
- Riding Style: Adventure, City, Cruiser, Fixed, or Road.
- Riding Position: Upright, Relaxed, Sport, or Race.
- Bar Style: Drop, Flat, or Riser.
- Gearing: Single, Fixed, 3, 7, 8, 16 or 18 speeds.
- Size: XS, Small, Medium, Large, or XL.
- Color: Almost any color you’d like -including black!
Get your new Pure Cycle with free delivery and assembly. Every bike we sell comes with Vic’s Lifetime Service: FREE tune-ups and labor for as long as you own the bike. View new bikes.
Some of the Bikes We Have Sold