Writer/photographer Nerissa Sparkman is an "artist, yogi, rebel, and activist with a gypsy heart". In the first-in-a-series of stories on fitness and yoga, Nerissa drills down into the psyche of Victor Miller, to bring out his untold story.
From a dysfunctional family as a child, then feeling the need to pursue "manly stuff" and getting a knee injury that required surgery, that later complicated itself, while changing his life in the process.
The pain and suffering led Vic back to yoga, where he's finally feeling at peace within himself.
Read the whole story, "Finding Mental Clarity, Physical Wellness Through Yoga".
photos: Nerissa Sparkman/Tab’s View
- Vic’s Tie-dye T-shirt November 17, 2017
- Peugeot Restoration October 5, 2017
- Schwinn Paramount Track July 20, 2017
- Rust-O-Matic June 22, 2017
- Bianchi Nuovo Alloro June 19, 2017
- Maserati MT-10 Restoration March 28, 2017
- J. C. Higgins Restoration February 27, 2017
- Jonathon Porter Rides Pure Cycles January 21, 2017